"No More Shivering in The Cold! Stay Cozy All Winter Long! Beat The Cold With Heated Fashion! Stay Warm Without The Hassle! Try Heated Clothing and Feel The Difference Today!"
Learn how to create the perfect everyday soft glam makeup look in this detailed step-by-step tutorial. With a beautiful mix of neutrals and naturals, you’ll be able to achieve a full glam look that’s suitable for any occasion.
Eyeshadow Palette and Base:
- The featured eyeshadow palette is called Prism, obtained from Amazon for $8.
- Emphasizes using P Louise eyeshadow base, which is described as drying down matte, making it suitable for natural and neutral eyeshadows.
- Palette is praised for having a mix of neutrals, naturals, shimmer shades, and being beginner-friendly.
- Demonstrates starting with a neutral eyeshadow shade as a transition color, applied all over the crease area to set the eyeshadow base.
- Uses a dark brown shade called “Ravish” to create dimension on the outer corner of the eyes, blending it with a burnt orange shade for a seamless transition.
- Highlights the versatility of the palette, suitable for both natural and full glam looks.
Eyeliner and Lashes:
- Recommends an Urban Decay glide-on eyeliner for its smudge-friendly quality.
- Shows the technique of smudging the eyeliner with a small brush for a smoky effect.
- Suggests the use of natural eyelashes to complement the soft glam look.
Face Prep and Foundation:
- Prioritizes complexion, but for this tutorial, eyes are done first for a full glam look.
- Recommends Mac Studio Radiance primer for its hydrating and silky properties.
- Uses Rose Ink Foundation (shade 28 W) for full coverage with a glowy finish, suitable for various skin types.
Concealer and Contour:
- Introduces Huda Beauty’s Triclone concealers for addressing discoloration.
- Applies a deeper shade in areas with more discoloration and a lighter shade for brightening.
- Features Give Beauty Contour Palette (Heatwave shade) for a pigmented but natural-looking contour.
Blush and Lips:
- Applies Pat McGrath Cream Blush with fingers, praising its natural and buildable finish.
- Layers Huda Beauty powdered blush (Lavender Blonde) on top for increased longevity and a lighter, natural look.
- Recommends a Rare Beauty lip liner in Shade Strong and matte Lip Cream in Elevate for the lips.
Setting Powder and Mascara:
- Uses Huda Beauty Easy Bake setting powder (shade Kunafa) under the eyes for setting the concealer.
- Demonstrates the use of lash primer before applying Essence lash princess mascara for lengthened and fuller bottom eyelashes.
- Advises against using the setting powder if one has under-eye wrinkles or mature skin, as it may emphasize texture.
- Mentions using a damp Beauty sponge for concealer blending to avoid irritation on sensitive under-eye skin.
- Recommends checking out another video for achieving the perfect winged eyeliner.
Source: Ale Jay