Halo eye makeup just got so much easier. The technique calls for applying darker shades on the inner and outer corners of the lid, and then packing a lighter, shimmery shade in the center.
This video shows you how to master the halo eye makeup technique by mapping it easily.
Introduction to Halo Eye Makeup Technique:
Defines Halo eye makeup as an eyeshadow application method to make the eyelid appear bigger and rounder using a combination of dark and light eyeshadows.
Emphasizes the goal of teaching the audience how to master this technique.
Preparation and Priming:
- Recommends using concealer (Milani in the shade 135) to prime the lids and even out the skin tone.
- Advises setting the concealer with powder (Too Faced bond) to prevent creasing.
Eyeshadow Application Process:
- Demonstrates the mapping out of eyeshadows, starting with a light brown shade, followed by darker shades, and finally using black eyeshadow in specific areas.
- Uses LH Cosmetics color palette for eyeshadow application, combining shades like beige, brown, and black.
- Utilizes a pencil brush for blending, creating a rounder appearance for the eyelid.
- Leaves a gap in the center for a shimmery shade and adds a touch of black eyeshadow to deepen the crease.
Highlighting and Finishing Touches:
- Applies a shimmery eyeshadow (Lacuna) in the center of the lid, enhancing it with concealer for better adhesion.
- Completes the look with lower lash line definition, mascara (REM Beauty flourishing lengthening mascara), and false lashes (Lily Lashes in everyday faux mink).
- Finishes with a Say Beauty lip blur in modern, emphasizing its comfort, buildability, and vegan, clean, and Planet-positive qualities.