Bandanas are a versatile accessory that have been popular for decades. They come in a variety of colors and patterns, and can be worn in many different ways.
One of the most common ways to wear a bandana is around the neck, but many people don’t realize just how many ways there are to do so!
In this blog post, we’ll be sharing 10 ways for women to wear a bandana around their neck. Whether you’re looking for a classic knot or a more unique style, there’s sure to be an option on this list that you’ll love.
So, grab your favorite bandana and let’s get started!
- Classic Knot: Fold the bandana diagonally into a triangle. Then, tie the two ends of the triangle at the back of your neck, creating a classic knot.
- Double Knot: Follow the same steps as the classic knot, but instead of tying once, tie the two ends in a double knot for a more secure hold.
- Choker: Fold the bandana into a thin strip and wrap it around your neck. Then, tie it at the back in a tight knot, creating a choker-like effect.
- Bow Tie: Fold the bandana into a triangle and tie it around your neck, leaving the two ends to hang down. Then, tie the two ends together in a bow tie.
- Western Wrap: Fold the bandana in half, and place the center at the front of your neck. Cross the two ends behind your neck and bring them back to the front. Tie the two ends in a knot at the front, creating a western-style neckerchief.
- Rolled Up: Roll up the bandana tightly into a thin strip and wrap it around your neck. Tie the two ends together in a knot or tuck them in.
- Ascot Style: Fold the bandana in half, creating a triangle. Place the center of the triangle at the front of your neck and cross the two ends behind your neck. Bring the ends back to the front, and tie them loosely in a knot or tuck them in for a more formal, ascot style look.
- Braid It: Fold the bandana diagonally into a triangle and then roll it tightly into a thin strip. Braid the strip into a tight braid, and then tie the two ends together in a knot at the back of your neck.
- Side Knot: Fold the bandana diagonally into a triangle and wrap it around your neck, leaving one end longer than the other. Tie the two ends together in a knot at the side of your neck.
- Layered Look: Fold multiple bandanas of different colors or patterns into thin strips and layer them around your neck, tying them in knots or leaving them loose for a bohemian, layered look.
This video shoes some easy ways to tie a bandana scarf around your neck.