Blazers are now championed by all genders for how they instantly add some polish and style to your outfit. They can make everything from a strapless dress to jeans and a tee office worthy.
An article by InStyle provides a list of the best blazers available to suit different body types, budgets, and occasions.
The article recommends J.Crew’s Parke Blazer as the best overall blazer because of its moderate lapels, flat pockets, additional petite and tall sizing, sustainable materials, and a universally flattering shape.
It also features affordable options like the Amazon blazer, which is bestselling on the platform and comes in 18 colors, and Eloquii’s blazer that’s as comfortable as a cardigan and highlights the waist.
For those who prefer luxury items, the article suggests Anine Bing’s herringbone blazer, made of thick and heavy material, making it more suitable for colder weather, and with a timeless design, it is suitable to wear for years.
The article also suggests Ann Taylor’s machine-washable blazer for petite bodies, which is a great everyday go-to piece.
The article recommends Revolve’s day-to-night blazer for its dark patterns, making it suitable for the winter season.
Overall, the article recommends blazers as a versatile item that can make any outfit look stylish and polished, but finding a blazer that fits properly can take some searching.
10 Best Blazers For Women
- Best Overall: J.Crew Parke Blazer at Jcrew.com
- Best Value: Cicy Bell Open-Front Blazer at Amazon
- Best Splurge: Anine Bing Blazer at Aninebing.com
- Best Plus Size: Eloquii The Ultimate Suit Blazer at Eloquii.com
- Best Petite: Ann Taylor Blazer at Anntaylor.com
- Best Plaid: Heartloom Blazer at Revolve
- Best Double Breasted: Rails Cody Double-Breasted Blazer at Bloomingdales
- Best Pinstripe: Favorite Daughter The Break-Up Blazer at Nordstrom
- Best Fitted: Mango Fitted Suit Blazer at Mango.com
- Best Oversized: Everlane The ’80s Blazer at Everlane.com