Accessories have the power to elevate any outfit and unlock more outfit potential.
The biggest accessory trends for 2023, as seen on the spring runways, balance playfulness and timelessness, with options for both pared-back classics and OTT maximalists.
- Supersized bags are in, as seen on the runways of Chloé, Bottega Veneta, and Bally.
- Ballet shoes continue to be in demand, with punchy colors and pretty metallics.
- Silver jewelry is making a comeback, with chunky necklaces, earrings, and bangles.
- Hats are back, with the bucket hat being the most wearable option.
- Corsages are the prettiest accessory trend for 2023, worn on belts and neckties.
- Opera-length gloves are making a surprising comeback, seen on the runways of The Row, Erdem, and Deveaux.
Source: 6 Accessory Trends That Are In for 2023 by whowhatwear.co.uk
How to Accessorize With Jewelry
What is Contrast in Clothing? (How It Improves Your Style)
5 Classy Casual Spring Outfits For Women
Outfits For Short Curvy Women
Short Waisted or Long Waisted? How to Figure Out!
How to Tell If Clothes Fit (8 Ways)
What Not To Wear to a Wedding? (10 Rules)
Swimwear Buying Guide For Women